- 3 zucchinis
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- basil (I used dried basil, just a few dashes)
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of pine nuts
- a handful of sun-dried tomatoes (if desired)
1. Slice the zucchini's into small strips
2. Put the avocado, pine nuts, basil, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor
3. Combine until mixed well, add the mixture to the zucchini in another bowl
4. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and chickpeas, and enjoy!
This recipe is easy to make and only takes about 20 minutes. Make sure to eat it up fast, since the avocado will brown and make it a little slimy.