Here's what you'll need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of white vinegar
- 1 tsp. of yellow mustard
- a few dashes of paprika
- a pinch or two of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of mayo
What to do:
1. Place the eggs in a saucepan, fill it with a few inches of water (so that the eggs are covered with water).
2. Bring the eggs to a boil; then cover the pan, remove from heat, and set the timer for 14-16 minutes.
3. Rinse the eggs with cold water.
4. Carefully peel the eggs (mine did not peel very well; next time I'm going to add oil to the sa…