Here's what you'll need (serves 2):
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 lb. turkey or any meat (I used steak)
- a pinch of each: garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, paprika, oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 of a bell pepper (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup of a medley of vegetables (I used a frozen bag medley with onions, peppers, etc.)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- less than 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (as topping)
1. Bring a big pot of water to boil, add in the salt.
2. Cut the zucchinis in half, and use a spoon to scrape out the middle.
3. Place the zucchinis in the boiling water, cook for 1 minute.
4. Chop the removed zucchini and set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Spread salsa in bottom of baking dish.
7. Brown your meat and add in the spices.
8. Add the water, tomato sauce, garlic, bell pepper, removed zucch…