PB&J Banana Smoothie

Making a PB&J Banana Smoothie is easy and it tastes delicious. Recently I bought a jar of peanut butter with jelly mixed in, called Goobers. I was craving some peanut butter and jelly crackers, but I ran out of crackers. Instead, I was curious and search on Google peanut butter and jelly smoothies. I ended up improvising, but the result was amazing.
Here are the ingredients that you'll need:

- 3 Tbs. peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. jelly (I used the mixed jar of PB&J, so I put in about 3 Tbs. total)
- 2 chopped bananas
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup ice

Combine all of these ingredients together in a blender, and blend for a few minutes, or until smooth.

Enjoy this delicious smoothie!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Cauliflower Breadsticks