Golden Oatmeal Muffins

I was visiting my grandparents this past week and I had a lot of fun there! My grandma loves to bake so we (my grandma, my sister and I ) made these delicious Golden Oatmeal Muffins. They are pretty easy to make and this recipe makes 2 dozen; you will have many muffins leftover! My grandma found this recipe in her local newspaper.

Here is what you'll need:

- 1 package Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix
- 1 cup of quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs. butter/margarine
- Honey, jam or peanut butter

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Combine dry cake mix, oats and salt in large bowl
3) Beat the milk, eggs and butter together in a medium bowl
4) Add the milk mixture to the dry mixture and stir
5) Spoon into muffin cups, filling them about 2/3 full
6) Bake for 13 minutes, until golden brown
7) Serve them warm with honey, jam, butter or peanut butter

Recipe


My sister Kathy

Me mixing the dry ingredients







My grandma putting the batter in the muffin pan



Enjoy these muffins!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salted Caramel Latte

Food and Family

Cauliflower Breadsticks