Chocolate Dipped S'mores

These treats are to die for! My sister Kathy and I made these delicious chocolate dipped s'mores. They are perfect if you want another take on simple s'mores. The chocolate is on the outside, while the toasty marshmallow and graham crackers are on the inside. These are perfect treats for fall weather and they are so easy to make. Enjoy one (or a few) with your favorite coffee drink; my favorite is the pumpkin spice latte.
Here is what you'll need.

Ingredients:

- 8 full graham crackers
- 3 cups of melted chocolate
- sprinkles (optional)
- 16 marshmallows 

Directions:

1. First, break the graham crackers in half
2. Place 1 marshmallow in between the crackers
3. Broil in the oven on low for 2-3 minutes
4. Place the chocolate in a saucepan (medium heat) to melt it
5. Dip each s'more in the chocolate
6. Top with sprinkles
7. Freeze for 1 hour, or until chocolate is hardened
8. Enjoy!!

These taste great! I was heading to my friends house for a party, so I brought these. They were very popular and my friends were asking how I made them!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Cauliflower Breadsticks