Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte

I was at the health food store, Natural Grocer's, and I was looking at the tea section. I came across green tea matcha tea bags. On Pinterest I saw a matcha recipe, but it had plant milk and some other weird ingredients that I hadn't heard of before. So, I just made a simple recipe.

Here are the ingredients:

- 1 green tea matcha tea bag
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of ice

Pour the hot water over the tea bag. Let it steep for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the milk and pour everything over the ice. Stir and enjoy. Note: do not add more sugar or honey. I used honey the first time I made it, and it was WAY too sweet. The matcha tea bag has a sweet taste to it already.

Enjoy this drink on a nice summer day!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salted Caramel Latte

Food and Family

Cauliflower Breadsticks