Refreshing Coffee Shake

It is a hot summer day here in Colorado, so I wanted to make a cold tasty drink. I searched the internet for coffee shakes and this is what I came up with!

Coffee Shake Recipe, from Allrecipes.com
I adjusted the servings on the webpage to 2 servings.

Ingredients:
  • 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
  • 1-1/2 cups milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 
  • 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
  • 12 ice cubes
  • 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup (optional)

 Combine all of the ingredients together in a blender! I did not use any chocolate syrup in mine.

There you have it! A delicious coffee shake. It'll give you a caffeine buzz too! A perfect summer drink. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salted Caramel Latte

Food and Family

Cauliflower Breadsticks