First Post

Hello! Welcome to Chef Marie: Baking and Cooking!

If you are reading this it is because you have stumbled upon my blog all about food! The name Chef Marie came from my sister, because I love to cook for my family.
This is my first post, and I thought I would give you a little information about me. Currently, I am a senior journalism major at the University of Northern Colorado. I am in my last semester at UNC before I venture into the workplace! I am studying journalism, with a focus on public relations and advertising media, and I have a Spanish minor. After I graduate from UNC, I hope to get a job at a local public relations firm in Denver, Colorado.

In my spare time I love to cook, bake, listen to music, read and write. This semester, since my class load has lightened up a bit, I have been trying out new recipes, cooking for my twin and me.
I believe that one of the happiest places is the kitchen, in which I can create tasty dishes. I love searching Pinterest to find new recipes. This blog will be dedicated to my cooking and baking experiences! I hope you find my experiences interesting and I encourage you to try out the same recipes. 

Marie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Zucchini Boats