Fruit Infused Water

On the Internet I have seen many people put fruit slices in their water. At first, I was weary to try this because I thought the fruit wouldn't actually flavor the water, but it did!

The first time I made fruit infused water I used oranges. I cut some slices of orange and put them in a bottle of cold water. The longer the fruit remains in the bottle, the stronger the fruit taste.

A few weeks ago I made fruit water using oranges and strawberries. It was delicious!  This fruit infused water can be a healthier alternative for sweet drinks. Try replacing your juice, iced tea or soda with a bottle of fruit infused water.

There are many fruits that you can choose, so the combinations are endless! My favorites are oranges + blueberries and raspberries + lemons.

Strawberries + Oranges - Infused fruit water


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Cauliflower Breadsticks