Vegetables

Are you looking for a healthy side dish to go with your meal? I like to saute vegetables. This makes a quick and tasty side dish.
Here are the ingredients that I use:

- A little vegetable oil to put in the bottom of the pan
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 banana squash
- 2 whole carrots
- 1 baby bok choy
- a few dashes of lemon pepper seasoning
- a few dashes of Italian seasoning 
- 2 dashes of seasoning salt, for flavor

I chop all of the vegetables up, and heat the oil. I put the vegetables in the pan, and a few minutes later I add the seasonings. I cook it for about 7 or 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and moist.

All of the veggies in the pan

The seasonings

The final result!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Cauliflower Breadsticks