Healthy Dessert: Frozen Greek Yogurt Cone

This semester my sister and I have been trying to eat healthier. This can be hard, especially since we are college students, meaning we don't have a lot of time to make food, and we want cheaper ingredients. I was trying to find a healthy dessert to eat after dinner, so I browsed Pinterest and came up with frozen Greek yogurt in an ice cream cone!

Here are the ingredients:

- Keebler ice cream cones - or any brand of cones
- Greek yogurt - I like freezing it so that it tastes more like ice cream
- Frozen fruit - I use strawberries, peaches, mango and blueberries
- Granola to sprinkle on the top

And there you have it! A relatively healthy dessert made with simple ingredients!

Marie

Healthy dessert cone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and Family

Salted Caramel Latte

Cauliflower Breadsticks