Mini Strawberry Pies

An easy dessert recipe that I find ridiculously delicious is mini strawberry pies.  These pies are sweet, easy to make and they last for an entire week. I was at the store looking for a dessert that would last me an entire week. I didn't want to buy cookies or candy. I was looking in the produce section when I came across the strawberries.

Here are the ingredients that I used:

- 1 8 oz. container of light cream cheese (not whipped)
- 1 package of pie crusts (the one I buy has 2 pie crusts)
- 1 package of fresh strawberries
- honey

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven (follow the preheating instructions on your pie crust package).
2. Unroll the pie crusts and place them on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
3. Wash and cut the strawberries into small pieces.
4. Use a round object to make small circles out of the dough (I use the bottom of a steel water bottle).
5. After making as many circles as you can, put about a teaspoon of cream cheese on half of the dough pieces.
6. Top the dough pieces with 4 or 5 pieces of the strawberries.
7. Take the remaining half of the dough pieces and place them on top of the pieces that have the cream cheese and strawberries.
8. Use a fork to make small indention marks on the edges of each pie. Poke a few holes in the top of each pie.
9. Place the pies on a greased baking sheet and cook them in the oven (use the time designated on the pie crust package).
10. After the mini pies are golden brown, let them cool.
11. Top them with drizzled honey.

Mini Strawberry Pies


I hope you enjoy these mini strawberry pies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salted Caramel Latte

Food and Family

Cauliflower Breadsticks